Managing Business Change + Project Solutions
Many of our clients find themselves in a similar situation when faced with change -- either uncertain where to begin or hesitant to proceed because of how change has disrupted business in the past. In either case, The Financial Services Consulting Group (TFSCG) has a proven track record in leading projects that help clients adapt and manage their business transition through what would ordinarily be a disruptive event.
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures
- International Expansion
- New Product Launch
- Business Process Reengineering
- New Business Growth
- Structured Finance Solutions
- Community Lending and Investment
- Executing a number of successful M&A transactions across a range of industries both domestically and internationally, including leading strategy development, target sourcing, due diligence, integration planning, and overseeing post-acquisition integrations.
- Leading international expansion efforts in to new markets throughout Europe, North America, the Middle East and Asia.
- Managing the regulatory approval and launch of banks as well as de novo business and product launches for various financial services firms.
- Developing robust methodologies for coordinating the corporate matters in to the business change management process, including: legal, regulatory, finance and treasury, internal policy, and compliance.
- Addressing core business challenges associated with strategic business growth, including: marketing, sales, product management, customer support and operational matters.
- Overseeing the rollout of products to new markets, including establishing the appropriate infrastructure and regulatory matters required to support the expansion.
- Leading various corporate-wide and division-level organizational alignment and business reengineering efforts.
- Leading business modeling and organizational change management efforts establishing future-state operational frameworks,
- Facilitating and driving strategic planning, building strategic scorecards, and linking and aligning operational plans with strategy,
- Leading various industry-wide efforts including developing a consortium of financial institutions and the establishment of a non-profit intermediary focused on stabilizing our nation's at-risk neighborhoods.
- Developing structured finance solutions to support access to capital for alternative asset classes, and impact investing efforts.
- Supporting numerous non-profit and public efforts in community lending and investment, and organizational efforts around corporate social responsibility.